Monday, October 12, 2009

Do These Drumsticks Taste Funny to You?

Monday, October 12, 2009


Steph A., I'm pretty sure that this is the stuff nightmares are made of. Tasty, tasty nightmares.

- Related Wreckage: Why Are the Children Screaming?
Taylor@MyOlderBrothers said...

Is this a CCCCC?!
Circus Clown CupCake Cake!

Karen Valinda said...

This has to be one of the worst ccc ideas yet! Please! How could you possibly serve someone a cupcake with a "leg" on it??? Not to Anyone over 2!

Helena Handcart said...

Don't worry about the clowns, sweetie, they're quite 'armless.

Unknown said...

Ewwww, I hate clowns....and this just further exemplifies why!!!! BLECH!

scorpguy1028 said...

Perhaps it's lack of Sleep, but I think they're not nearly as Awful as some CCC's I've seen on here.

Pull off the Clown pick heads, and you've got over iced Cupcakes, with Sprinkles!

Why , what was once a Clown Leg is now simply a ..Oh, my.

Twirly McSwirl said...

I actually have nothing constructive to say, but my WV amuses me.

sydabl - the exact way you pronounce "syllable" when you have the plague of death, which I happen to currently possess.

Carry on.

Half Assed Kitchen said...

It's like Cirque di Clown.

L. Denise said...

:-|

Cathy said...

What is with all these pop ups about survey's? Never seen that here before. I'm not going to visit if I have to spend so much time clicking off survey pop ups.

Unknown said...

I can deal with the one that at least has the leg ends under the torso blob. It's the one with the severely dislocated hip that bothers me...

Alicia said...

I'm not even scared of clowns but I think I might be NOW!

Courtney C. said...

They are all squatting, with sprinkles spewing forth from...well, you know. That's the first sign that you need help. The second is denial. What do you have to say, Mr. or Mrs. Wreckerator...?

WV: alesters: I'll need a few of these before this monstrosity starts to make sense!

hattalahutta said...

Uhg, I hate clowns... *shudder*

Kimmad said...

GAH!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the turkey related wreck on our Thanksgiving -from your Canadian fans!

Gary said...

Helena Handcart sez:
"Don't worry about the clowns, sweetie, they're quite 'armless."

Best comment of the day.

To eat this CCCCC, I gues you just pull off one of the clown's legs ... or his head ... and ...
EEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!

Haiku Joy said...

Wee clown butterflies
flutter around the birthday boy.
Their laughs drown his screams.

VeggieT said...

@taylor: you forgot patooie...

@haiku: That's the stuff that horror movies made from

Jessica said...

The one on the right seems to have his eye on the one on the left... creepy stalker clown.

Squirrel said...

Where are the arms? Or are those supposed to be the arms as those "feet" are just round blobs and as everyone knows clowns are actually Sasquatches who perm and dye their hair, shave and paint their faces, and wear comically large shoes to disguise their identities.

I want to draw and quarter my clowns, I demand arms...errr, legs....whatever!

Chatterley said...

Haha, Clowns on gyno chairs.

Haley said...

C is for creepy.

Jessie said...

Yep, that's exactly what I want for my Birthday... a cupcake with a limb from a clown on it.

lisadh said...

So I guess these clowns were drawn to be quartered?

pickle said...

Oh, god... where are their hands? What are they doing with their... hands? AUGH, NO! NO! PUT OUT MY EYES!

dharmamama said...

Best post title ever!!

Miranda said...

oh, ewwwww!

And the position they're in?


ewwwww!

Andrea said...

Nevermind the hideous Cupcake Clown disaster -- all of todays COMMENTS are absolutely HYSTERICAL!! I can't stop laughing!! You guys are too darn clever!!!

"Clowns on gyno chairs" -- Bwwwwaaaaahhhhhhhahahahahaha!!

Aviatrix said...

I did the survey, pretending to be a 27 year old from Arkansas with a paid off mortgage, and it hasn't come back yet. I figured the richer and more target demographically American I was, the better for Jen.

It's Thankgsgiving today here, so I though the drumsticks were going to be turkey.

Elizabeth C. said...

Taylor - it's worse than that! It's a CCCCCCC - A Colorful Creepy Circus Clown CupCake Cake.

Caroline B said...

Either they are giving birth to some horrible confectionary abomination or just fiddling with themselves...can't quite decide which.

...and push!

queenb said...

"Why , what was once a Clown Leg is now simply a ..Oh, my."

scorpguy...that's exactly what i was thinking...wreckerators-you gotta think about what happens when you pull these pull-apart cakes apart...haha...you get a "part" (snort) i just cracked myself up...

Happy Columbus Day to all!

(hey Jen, you got any Happy Columbus Day cakes?)

~Bonnie B

Unknown said...

I like the one on top the best. Blue frosting and a clown. Yum-my!

Melissa (& Billy) said...

You know, originally these were the only clowns I didn't feel like I should run screaming from. The little faces are actually rather cute.

Then I noticed that they look like little frogs. Clown frogs. With sprinkles.

*runs away* AAAAAAAAHHH!!

Pamela said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Canada!!!

Anonymous said...

Is it my own sick mind, or does the white on the clowns' bodies look like pairs of billowing-sleeved arms clasping together "somewhere" between the clowns' legs?

Don't tell me you don't see it.

teenarisley said...

Exactly WHAT are the clowns doing with their hands in their laps..EEWW!

msyendor said...

'Scuse my French, but poullet d'autre un.

gaylechoo said...

Now, now, people - these were obviously made in recognition of National Cervical Health Awareness month. Sure, it's not 'til January, but that's not really the point...

Get your Pap smears, ladies!

Anonymous said...

Each clown's lap appears to be buried in a pile of cream. Their hands appear to be under that pile of cream... hmmm

Betty Crocker Experiment said...

It looks as if the clowns are giving birth....though I can promise you, birth does not include that much frosting.

Melina said...

Aaaah! clowns are so scary! Yuck! Haha! I wated to stop by to let you know that I have an award for you! Just stop by the address below to get it!

http://rmpepperling.blogspot.com/2009/10/i-would-like-to-thank.html

:)

Stephanie said...

The clown on the bottom right looks like he's plotting something...

Karen said...

I've always hated clowns and now I have more reasons why.

I love doing the WV - but not today for obvious censorable reasons.

WV - suckh. Really. 'nuff said.

Erica C. said...

What bothers me the most is that they are all spread-eagle. Eww.

Anonymous said...

I actually took your Nielson survey because it said it would take 10 minutes and I wanted to be helpful...but it actually took a good 20, FYI.

Jules said...

Nightmares of children made all of these. =D lolz.

Summer
A Writers Den
Brown Mestizo

Mary Kirkland said...

LOL clown cupcakes would be fine but these are down right creepy.

step0nmi2 said...

it took me three times lookin' at this and my husband "John" to come tell me why this was funny! NOW I get it! But clowns don't scare me LOL

and why does the one clown leg look broken?

Anonymous said...

Armless icing clowns with "drumstick" legs giving birth to sprinkles on top of four-leaf cupcake clovers.

...

At this point, I think even Salvador Dali is going, "Woah, guys, this is weird."

Alia said...

So when I first saw this, I assumed the "ruffles" for their collars were actually their arms... in which case, they must be in line for the bathroom because they need to pee. Really, really badly.

mudslicker said...

Oh look..they've got sprinkles on their junk! That makes it okay and fun doesn't it?

Mouse said...

Crapping Clown Cupcakes?

I just...

I just...

*slow headtilt*

Evalis said...

Lets compile what we have so far shall we?

This is a CCCCCCC

a 'creepy crapping circus clown cupcake cake'

aka a 'Cx7'
(because every other way to say it is a pain, unless you are good at tongue twisters that is)

Sexy Sadie said...

Are those clowns mutants or aliens?

Mira8 said...

Do none of you watch MST3K? Clearly, these little clowns with the drumstick legs are an homage to Torgo. Do not mock the Torgo cakes. The Master does not approve of such things!

Ryan said...

You are on the front page of the NYTimes.com right now!

Anne said...

Right...um..well...those are very happy clowns. Yes.

WV: frisje... These clowns are...

Like Karen, 'nuff said.

Heleyna said...

send me those .... send me those ...

but the clowns should not be there

KEWL ... LMAO

CaySedai said...

Coincidentally, Killer Klowns from Outer Space is No. 25 on this list of 25 best horror-comedy movies: http://horror.about.com/od/horrortoppicklists/tp/25horrorcomedies.htm

Obviously this CCC is in honor of the movie making the list.

BlueBerry Pick'n said...

I'm reminded of Irish Sheila-na-gig sculptures...

but much PC cuter...

... & with polka dots!

EveryoneInside said...

As if clowns aren't scary enough already!! AAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!