Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Sweets Assignment

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ok, Wreckporters, your mission (should you decide to accept it) IS:

Seek out and report beautiful NON-Wrecks in the theme of Winter Wonderland. Send your nominations to Sunday Sweets [at] Cake Wrecks [dot] com.

The theme is open to interpretation; it can be snowmen, ice castles, bare trees, etc. Search your favorite bakery's website, photo hosting sites like Flickr, or even submit your own cakes: the "professional-only" rule doesn't apply for Sunday Sweets. (Be sure to include the web link where you found the cake, so I can give props where they're due.)

I promise we'll have more interesting and/or unique themes later: for now, I figured a season-appropriate one would be a fun way to start off. Leave your suggestions for future themes in the comments!
Anonymous said...

I tried to email you a pic, but the email addy won't work for me. :(

V. Nicharico said...

you a couple :)

Anonymous said...

FUN

Jethro said...

Tonia: If you didn't already try it like this, I'm pretty sure that Sunday Sweets and Cake Wrecks should each be one word.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, you're branching out. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! We've added a new day! Sundway! ;)

heartafire said...

There's a mithspelling in your title---
unless you really meant "Sundway"

Jen said...

LOL - whoops. Yeah, "Sundway" - I'm smooth like that.

We really should petition Blogger to include the title field in the spell check! ;)

Anthony Woodward said...

I would like to see some really well made cakes from non professional people. Cakes that are not super slick and perfect but rather have charm and character, without being 'wreckish' I guess.

Anonymous said...

DISNEY SUNDAY SWEETS!!! PLEASE I BEG YOU! I'm having a Disney Wedding and I want a classy Disney cake!! Princess inspired preferably. PLEASE JEN!!

Anonymous said...

Future suggestion: Elvis! His birthday is January 8 (just like me).

Suzanne aka anonymous

The Hall Family said...

I agree with Diana, DISNEY SUNDAY SWEETS is perfection!