Monday, July 28, 2008

There's Something to be Said for Consistency...

Monday, July 28, 2008











But in this case, nothing positive. (These were supposed to say "Dirrrty Thirty".)




Dawn P, thanks for providing us with Wrecks that give our gag reflex a break. :)
MaryO said...

Looks like Drity Thrify to me.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

The chocolate cake doesn't look to bad as I love chocolate -- Same here it looks like Drity Thrify oh well they tried.

Anonymous said...

I just have to tell you I discovered this blog while laid up in bed with a terrible summer cold. I credit your site with helping clear my poor old lungs (gross as that may seem!). I laughed until I simply could not breathe, then laughed even more! Laughter truly is the best medicine! Thank you and keep up the wonderful work...

Congraniations "Jen"!

Anonymous said...

What in the heck is a dirty thirty? Is it a specific type of birthday party? if so please let me know...

giz said...

OMG - that's hysterical. Do you really believe that somebody paid for that?

Seoul Brother said...

Wonder Twin Cupcake Powers, Activate!

I'll form of a collapsed Yeti Nipple!

I'll form of the Clap!

Momof4 said...

I'm glad you explained what it was supposed to say b/c I wouldn't have gotten it, on my own.

Anonymous said...

What the heck is a dirty thirty party anyway?

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Bahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

In norwegian "Dritt" means "Crap". That makes it even funnier to me :)

Dawn said...

Dirty Thirty is not a kind of party. It is just something a friend from Austin always said when people turn 30. And we paid for it because we were in a hurry and it was pretty funny. ;)

Nicole Wilson Conley said...

oh.my.gosh.

i just heard about your blog... so of course i ran right over to check these out. this one almost made me fall out of my chair at work.

Anonymous said...

The good news for this decorator is that a recent proposal was made for allowing such mistakes to be considered (legitmate)"alternate spellings"--spellings that would be acceptable in college/university classrooms. See the story here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080807/od_nm/britain_spelling_odd_dc;_ylt=AuyLJv3AS_aJyc4e6NKS4Z6s0NUE

Sad, sad, sad.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sorry about the link. Let me see if the rest comes through. This should be the remainder of the word "spelling" and the rest of the link:

ng_odd_dc;_ylt=AuyLJv3AS_aJyc4e6NKS4Z6s0NUE

Anonymous said...

It's a P.diddy cake!

Anonymous said...

it says drity thrity

Haiku Joy said...

If I could reach out
with my red correction pen - - -
Slash! Dash! Teacher Win!